Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hairscut.

I got my hairscut today. I would put up a picture but my face looks rather lumpy. Thanks iPhone cam.

I'm in break from stats class right now - let me tell you - the third time is most definitely not a charm.

So I haven't really cried in about 2 or 3 days, but today I got to work at Fritchey's at around noon (after my hair and dentist appointments) and sat down at the desk and immediately was super overwhelmed and upset and I started to cry. I don't know what came over me besides the fact that I didn't really know where to pick up where I left off. I feel like I still have so much to do to catch up with school and to finish all this work following the passing my father (meaning that I have paperwork, and I have to deal with his car, and yadda yadda yadda.) I just don't know where to start and wish I could take more time off to remedy all of this. Also, I don't know if I'm really in love with my job, so that makes things hard as well. I also didn't really know what to do today because Fritchey wasn't there and I just felt lost - it was very hard to come back to.

In other news - Mandy taught me how to use Google Reader and it is my new obsession. Use it! Freaking awesome.

No comments: